Club stickers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club stickers

Who can I contact to get some club stickers?

Thanks

We are in a transition of opening the idea of keeping the current decal or creating a new one. There is an on going poll for members to decide the future of the VSC club decal. Everybody's opinion counts.
    Link to poll;
    http://www.vancouversubaruclub.com/f...k/84-vsc-decal
    2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
    2004 WRB STi

Comment

But are there any old stickers kicking around? or is there somewhere I can have one made? or a PNG so I can send out for one to be made?

Comment

moved to FAQ/Support forum.
        2011 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
        GV-kr3w - #1
        SWP-kr3w - #1
        MY2011 Masterrace - #1
        TriplePhiveAuto (click the banner below for our website)
        Never a top liner, ALWAYS a #BottomFeeder

Comment

I'm curious to know what sparked the idea of opening discussion to change the design of the sticker; Alan's design does a great job of conveying its message, so why change it?

Originally posted by daedalas1981 View Post
          But are there any old stickers kicking around? or is there somewhere I can have one made? or a PNG so I can send out for one to be made?
          The design is technically under copyright. Not sure if Alan (the sticker's designer) is on this site or not; he'd be the one you'd need to ask if you wanted it to have someone else make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ead View Post
            I'm curious to know what sparked the idea of opening discussion to change the design of the sticker; Alan's design does a great job of conveying its message, so why change it?

The design is technically under copyright. Not sure if Alan (the sticker's designer) is on this site or not; he'd be the one you'd need to ask if you wanted it to have someone else make it.
            Although I won't get into the diatribe of it all. A lot of conversation of "new starts" has been going around. Unification has always been a goal of VSC, because as Subaru owners, we're so spread out over different clubs (or dead clubs *cough*) and, It feels like a good way to make sure we all represent the same community (VSC) as well.

Yes, that's correct, Alan owns that design.
            2011 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
            GV-kr3w - #1
            SWP-kr3w - #1
            MY2011 Masterrace - #1
            TriplePhiveAuto (click the banner below for our website)
            Never a top liner, ALWAYS a #BottomFeeder

Comment

For club decals email alan@mobileimage.ca
              2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
              2004 WRB STi

Comment

Working...
              X