What I just realized

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I just realized

Been thinking about this for a while now, but what I think just struck me across the face like a stale fish is that there are no official site rules posted anywhere for this forum.

Maybe I'm blind. If I am, please point me to where they are. If I'm not, though - you might want to consider setting up some forum rules.

Just a thought. And a drunk one at that. Hic.

(and no, I'm not driving tonight)

Comment

You are correct sir, only rule posted is for the classified section. Then again we thought most if not all people are well versed in proper conduct in life hence not the rush to post up general forum rules.
      2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
      2004 WRB STi

Comment

It was decided against. I really don't like rules until they're necessary.

Classifieds was an exception, there will be plenty of 1 post count members posting there, so rules were necessary.

If you feel any rule is needed, PM me. don't drink too much!
        2011 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
        GV-kr3w - #1
        SWP-kr3w - #1
        MY2011 Masterrace - #1
        TriplePhiveAuto (click the banner below for our website)
        Never a top liner, ALWAYS a #BottomFeeder

Comment

Originally posted by DIGGY View Post
          It was decided against. I really don't like rules until they're necessary.

Classifieds was an exception, there will be plenty of 1 post count members posting there, so rules were necessary.

If you feel any rule is needed, PM me. don't drink too much!
          Wild wild west. Got it.

Comment

Hi all
            new to the group here and new to the Subaru lifestyle. Was wondering if you could point me in right direction for who to see about working on our 2005 Forester XT. Looking to get some advice on some tasteful mods, gas mileage etc.
            I've seen online that Kon automotive and HBL auto sports are popular. Can you please offer any advice.
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Charmedu View Post
              Hi all
              new to the group here and new to the Subaru lifestyle. Was wondering if you could point me in right direction for who to see about working on our 2005 Forester XT. Looking to get some advice on some tasteful mods, gas mileage etc.
              I've seen online that Kon automotive and HBL auto sports are popular. Can you please offer any advice.
              Cheers
              Randy is a certified subarS tech who does side jobs so very reasonable price. He located in Richmond. (778) 387-8611
              2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
              2004 WRB STi

Comment

Working...
              X