New to Squamish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Squamish

hi all, moved from Milton, Ontario to Squamish BC about a month ago. So happy to be out here! I drive a built 08 STi wagon, and that puts me in the minority in Squamish . Anyways, have an out of province safety booked for the 23rd of this month. Then BC plates and I am officially here! Looking to attend a few meets and track days,just starting to learn the scene. Was a semi regular poster on TSC.

Originally posted by Desmojames View Post
    hi all, moved from Milton, Ontario to Squamish BC about a month ago. So happy to be out here! I drive a built 08 STi wagon, and that puts me in the minority in Squamish . Anyways, have an out of province safety booked for the 23rd of this month. Then BC plates and I am officially here! Looking to attend a few meets and track days,just starting to learn the scene. Was a semi regular poster on TSC.
    Welcome to the club!

What have you got done to the car so far? We're a ways away but we have regular meets on Friday late nights in South Burnaby (check the Meets forum for more info), and majority of the time around dinner time Wednesday in Richmond.

How often are you in Vancouver by chance? That would be your best bet to attending a meet. Hope your transplant from the east side wasn't too rough!
    2011 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
    GV-kr3w - #1
    SWP-kr3w - #1
    MY2011 Masterrace - #1
    TriplePhiveAuto (click the banner below for our website)
    Never a top liner, ALWAYS a #BottomFeeder

Comment

Welcome to BC! You got a great backyard for outdoor activities in Squamish. Rocket Rally, home of Subaru Rally Team Canada is your neighbor. Hope you can make down to a meet.
      2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
      2004 WRB STi

Comment

hey all, thanks for the replies. I will definitely make a meet this year. Car is a heavily modded 08 STi street car (no cage). Built short block, all bushings, major suspension work, rotated Turbo, FMIC, custom painted engine components, exterior vinyl wrap, 265 rubber on Rotiform wheels, some stereo work, and some extra interior alcantara bits. I have been fortunate enough to see the Rocket Rally guys, and I am working with them on some minor issues with the car. All is good. Living in Squamish is awesome. Feels like I belong here

Comment

Working...
        X