Newbie saying hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello

Good Day, new with the brand. Recently got the WRX in ice silver and loving it so far. I would love to meet fellow chaps around lower mainland and say hello learn more from others about our cars as I am sure I have a lot to learn coming from a civic previously.

One thing I have noted is that I cant help but look back from parking after I park. The joy I derive from the brand is really fantastic. Looking forward to the camaraderie and friends that this forum will bring.

Hello and welcome! We have weekly meets every Friday night at Market Crossing McDonalds starting at 10pm. Also there are planned events that will be posted and updated on our Calendar of Events; http://www.vancouversubaruclub.com/f...ndar-of-events

And you and anyone here is welcome to setup their own get together. Come up with a Date, Time and Place. Post it up in the forum here or our Facebook page.
    2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
    2004 WRB STi

Comment

Thanks! I will drop by at Market crossing in one of the meets. Is there anything coming up this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by wunderbluh View Post
        Thanks! I will drop by at Market crossing in one of the meets. Is there anything coming up this weekend?
        A few people are going up to Merritt to watch rally.
        2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
        2004 WRB STi

Comment

Working...
        X