Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Impreza 5 door - New Owner

Hi everyone,

about 5 years ago I found a white 2000 Impreza 2.5rs for my wife, in mint condition. New coil overs, STI wing, it was an incredible car and it literally saved her. She was T-Boned by some idiot on Boundary and sent her headfirst into a tree. The car was totalled, but thankfully she was ok despite many life-altering back and neck injuries along with extreme driving anxiety.

Fast forward to now and we finally won the case against ICBC, and a portion of that money went to our new manual white 2018 Impreza 5 door. Slowly but surely we’re modifying it in little ways to make it ours, and I look forward to meeting you and your special cars as well. Subaru’s save lives, and we will be a Subaru family forever.

On a side note I am the GM of Krenus Auto Detailers downtown Vancouver. We are a Pro-Detailing shop with most of
    our clients owning supercars and etc, but it is always a pleasure to have subies in the shop! Come on by anytime for a Detailing, and your parking is covered for the entire time you are in my shop!

www.krenus.ca
    900 W Cordova, EasyPark Level 1
    Vancouver BC
    Last edited by GHSTLNCK; 06-07-2019, 04:54 PM.

Welcome!

Have a look at our Facebook page, it's where most of the traffic goes through now. https://www.facebook.com/groups/VancouverSubaruClub/

And I agree Subaru cars are very safe as I have a story of my own. Definitely Subaru for life!
    2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
    2004 WRB STi

Comment

• GHSTLNCK
      GHSTLNCK commented
      Editing a comment
      Great! I submitted my request on FB.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Working...
X