2017 Subaru Crosstrek 火山 "Kazan" Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Subaru Crosstrek 火山 "Kazan" Edition

For the past four years, the Subaru Crosstrek has earned a rock-solid reputation for its urban utility, go-anywhere capability and outstanding fuel efficiency, racking up countless devoted fans around the world. Now, this popular compact crossover takes on an exciting bespoke sheen with the arrival of the 2017 Subaru Crosstrek 火山 Kazan Edition. The Japanese word “kazan” translates into “volcano,” a geological phenomenon often surrounded by rugged landscape — which this rugged crossover is equally comfortable in. An exclusive offering, the 火山 Kazan Edition features design cues that further emphasize the sportiness and versatility of this dynamic model. Time waits for no man or woman — visit your local Subaru Dealer before the 火山 Kazan Edition hightails it out of town… forever!

The 2017 Subaru Crosstrek Kazan Edition benefits from a wealth of ultra-desirable features designed to ratchet up the desirability quotient. On the surface of it, these include an exclusive Pure Red paint scheme, black mesh front grille, door-mounted side mirrors with LED turn indicators, a sunroof, large roofline rear spoiler, black rear step pad, black exterior badging and exclusive alloy wheels. On the inside, there’s exclusive red stitching, trim accents and aluminum alloy pedals. Inside and out, the 火山 Kazan Edition is the perfect blend of sheer style and absolute substance. Under the skin, it’s still up for anything.

Aluminum Pedals

Large Roofline Spoiler

Sunroof

Rear Step Pad

2011 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
    GV-kr3w - #1
    SWP-kr3w - #1
    MY2011 Masterrace - #1
    TriplePhiveAuto (click the banner below for our website)
    Never a top liner, ALWAYS a #BottomFeeder

GV-kr3w - #1
    SWP-kr3w - #1
    MY2011 Masterrace - #1

Comment

What do you think of this new special edition? Lots of people have fallen in love with what a Crosstrek can do. Can this fiery model move your soul?
      GV-kr3w - #1
      SWP-kr3w - #1
      MY2011 Masterrace - #1

Comment

What I really want to know is how DIGGY wrote Chinese characters .
        2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
        2004 WRB STi

Comment

Originally posted by Ricewagon View Post
          What I really want to know is how DIGGY wrote Chinese characters .
          When I heard the name, and saw it was fire/mountain, all I could think about was 佛山
          GV-kr3w - #1
          SWP-kr3w - #1
          MY2011 Masterrace - #1

Comment

I'm loving the features and trim on this, the color is pretty awesome too! Now if only it came with a FA20DIT

Comment

What we really need is a Crosstrek with an FA20DIT, 6 speed gearbox, and LSD's all around... go anywhere do anything rally machine

Comment

Originally posted by nicsye View Post
                What we really need is a Crosstrek with an FA20DIT, 6 speed gearbox, and LSD's all around... go anywhere do anything rally machine
                I agree.....

2012 DGM Impreza WRX STI Hatchback 6MT - Current

2015 SWP Impreza 2.0i Hatchback 5MT - Traded
                2015 DGM Forester XT CVT - Traded
                1999 RBP Impreza 2.5RS 5MT - Sold

Comment

Probably not the right place to put this, but I'm putting this here anyways. :P

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/su...172000779.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ead View Post
                    Probably not the right place to put this, but I'm putting this here anyways. :P

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/su...172000779.html
                    Interestingly enough, it's probably the next car based on the Subaru Global Platform. If it rides as well as the Impreza, it should be amazing.
                    GV-kr3w - #1
                    SWP-kr3w - #1
                    MY2011 Masterrace - #1

Comment

I’ve heard the Impreza rides much better... I’ve had the crosstrek 2014 for a year now... it’s hp and torque need a boost, is there a quick and easy mod to help? Other than gear box or turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Crossxsubi View Post
                        I’ve heard the Impreza rides much better... I’ve had the crosstrek 2014 for a year now... it’s hp and torque need a boost, is there a quick and easy mod to help? Other than gear box or turbo?
                        The new Crosstrek on the global platform and the Impreza does have a much better ride than previous gen. There really isn't much you can do to increase hp and torque that's worth while to do unfortunately.
                        2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
                        2004 WRB STi

Comment

Working...
                        X