2017 Subaru Impreza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Subaru Impreza

The 2017 Impreza is available in December. I am most intrigue with it's steering ratio 13:1 from 16:1, my '04 STi is only 15:1 . The available options are comparable to what's available with it's rivals, of course plus Subaru AWD. How do you think it will fair in the market?

2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
    2004 WRB STi

• Now there's a hatch for people who really want it
    • They updated the styling - seems like it could use a widebody
    • I guess they're saving blue for the next STi
    2011 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
    GV-kr3w - #1
    SWP-kr3w - #1
    MY2011 Masterrace - #1
    TriplePhiveAuto (click the banner below for our website)
    Never a top liner, ALWAYS a #BottomFeeder

Comment

Just read news from Asian web. There will be no new model wrx not until 2020. They only change the facelip from the current model until the complete model will be release in 2020.
      GR-Kr3w #1
      SWP -Kr3w #3

Feel the blood flow when you hear the rumble of your engine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DK-1-RI View Post
        Just read news from Asian web. There will be no new model wrx not until 2020. They only change the facelip from the current model until the complete model will be release in 2020.
        Yeah with the WRX and STi only been released in 2015, the usual life span of each model is about 5 years. It'll be very interesting to see the new ones utilizing the new chassis in 2020.
        2003 WRB WRX wagon R.I.P.
        2004 WRB STi

Comment

Originally posted by Ricewagon View Post

Yeah with the WRX and STi only been released in 2015, the usual life span of each model is about 5 years. It'll be very interesting to see the new ones utilizing the new chassis in 2020.
          Subaru also mentioned during our VIP event - as well as reached to general public now, that the SGP (Subaru Global Platform) would basically mean everything is built off of the Impreza. The re-design means it will take time to pump out WRX/STi trim lines as well.

Basically this means EJ257 and FA20F for a while, however there's no guarantee the redesign come 2020 will change things in the power plant area either.
          2011 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
          GV-kr3w - #1
          SWP-kr3w - #1
          MY2011 Masterrace - #1
          TriplePhiveAuto (click the banner below for our website)
          Never a top liner, ALWAYS a #BottomFeeder

Comment

Working...
          X